Friday, November 22, 2013

Long Time, No Blog

As of today, I've been M.I.A (missing in action) for 22 days. That's horrible and I would like to apologize to the blogging world! Hopefully, I can keep this blog updated from now on. Sometimes, we get so wrapped up in life, school, work, and volunteering, that it's hard to remember the little (yet so much fun) things in mind. I love the idea of blogging. I get to keep a detailed account of my life, and instill some useful (hopefully) tips on you guys. So this is my promise to try a little harder, be a little funnier, and keep you a little bit more informed. 

Today's post is dedicated to Artificially Balanced. I first read about this fellow blogger on the Women's Health website. She lost 110 lbs and is looking great. Her blogs are funny, real and gets me motivated to go for a run. If  Jen can get up at 5am to go for a run, I really should be able to get up at 7am! Right? 


She is an inspiration to all future fitness queens who just happen to love to eat! If you feel down, and need a little motivation, check out her site.


She has loads of great tips, delicious food, and an amazing spirit that makes you want to take control of your health, right here and now! 

Is there any blogger that keeps you going?

Through Thick & Thin,

Siddeeqah

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU so much!! You are so sweet :) I am so happy I can inspire and motivate you! I feel you on trying to make time to blog.. so much else going on in life, but blogging is such a passion we have to find that time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my post! It means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete